NASCAR Hall of Fame
The Carolinas are rich in stock car racing history so it’s only fitting to have Charlotte as the location for the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Set aside a whole day on your staycation for a tour and ultimate experience of stock car racing. Or just explore the amazing 150,000 square foot facility and its more than 50 hands on exhibits and attractions. Marvel at the history or stock cars on display. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips shown below. They should help you save just a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the NASCAR Hall of Fame listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online there is a $3.50 service charge but you can get extra savings to offset that if you have a promotion code. You will see a promotion code box above the shopping cart. Enter the code here and click apply. If valid your discount should be automatically applied to your online purchase.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon because in the past they have offered savings of up to 50% off admission to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- If you are in the military show your military ID and you can save an additional $2 off your ticket purchase.
- Seniors can also save an additional $2 off their ticket. Just mention this at the time of purchase.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card and you will get a free simulator ride with the purchase of a general admission ticket.
- If you went to the NASCAR race in Daytona, show your ticket stub and you will get an additional $4 off your admission to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. This discount is also valid if you have been to a race in Rockingham.
- If you are a Gold Wing Road Rider, show your membership card and receive $3 off your general admission ticket.
- Bring a Coca-Cola product to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and receive a free simulator pass.
- Get the NASCAR Hall of Fame Coupon Book for tons of additional savings in addition to your admission to the museum.
- Get an annual membership to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- If you are a member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce then check with the Chamber because you can save as much as 20% off your admission to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.